Pages

Sunday 2 October 2011

New Project!

New Onevia, Credit's goes to EMzone and RODRIFTER, I used rodrifters !JDM S13 BASE! Which i got from a forum and it was for download. Dno if it's private or not. It also had no Read me file about not moding it. IM NOT MODDING HIS. I'm simply using the base and creating my own onevia, I used my modded 240sx from Emzones 240sx. I modeled some of Isaka's Front bodykit from his hella Flush 240sx, Sorry i didn't ask anyone for permission, These cars were not Zmod Locked or had read me with them, Plus i have no patients to wait for permission!

This mod will come with Accesories; Subwoofers, Number Plates, Rims, DVD Screens, Dash Player with screen, Tacos and seats. it will come with Camber or without camber, With lights up or with lights down. Upto you to decide what to use.

WILL BE PRIVATE! This mod will take a lot of my time and effort to finish so i will give to some people only. And they can send to others, As long as i have given permission to send.

PICTURES OF PROGRESS:

No comments:

Post a Comment