Pages

Saturday 22 October 2011

S1480 Complete!

Hey guys, Thought id upload some of something i have been upto latley, Ive been working on 3 projects. 1. Subaru Legacy WAGON WRX 2. Zenki S14 Tuned and 3. S1480 Lite Tuned

The Lite Tuned S1480 is complete, This car was a request by my good friend panick, He can do what he bloody wants with it!! But he assured me before hand, that he would keep private and keep to himself and close friends RESPECT BROTHER <3.. (Before anybody starts blabbering on, YES.. Tataka did make a car like this one, I created this one on my own and didn't use his model, Panick just showed me and said "Can you make me similar to this?"

So here it is!:

Before being textured:



NON TEXTURED, PROGRESS THAT I FORGOT TO UPLOAD! DAMMIT!



Credits:

EMzone - 200SX S14 Stock Basic Model and 240SX Stock
Panick - Inspiration, Car Selection and Request
Keisuke - For BBS Rims

I made exhaust and textured the car together..

BUGS:

Just when you car spawns, Everything is perfect, But when you change Car Colour too much, The front lights move a bit. No Biggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment