Pages

Saturday 4 February 2012

Zenki S14 Stance!

Adding a new car to my collection :)

My 2012 S14 Zenki Stance,

Skirts - Thank you danius for convert
Kiyoshi - Tire Tread
Eliaajz - For Miester Rims a while back
SR20DET engine+Engine bay from avail also a long time ago :)

I Scratched Centercap for rims, Fitted the tire properly :P instead of the rx7 with the wobbuls :P
Done rollcage, similar to a convert i saw earlier (I forget what game)
Rear Exhaust from Engine pack, Retextured
Front bumper, Scratched and re-edited from original for JDM look, Black lip etc..
Back lights are real light ups for that sexy night time look
Front lights are LED x1.. in each two light parts, giving it a nice flush look, Camber is semi-slammed
Using SR20DET Engine
Still editing the glass!!


Texturing is almost complete, Just got to fix the rim texture for more reflectionzors and glass :D

1 comment:

  1. What program is this ? or do you have a recomended one I can use I have tons of ideas

    ReplyDelete